Iran tourist visa will open again from October 23. This type of Visa has closed 19 months ago and after the Covid-19 pandemic start in Iran.
In March 2019 and after Iran find some Corona Virus cases in Qom, Iran foreign minister stop the process for approving all tourist visas from all around the world.
Right now and after 19 months, Iran starts this process again on the 23 of October.
The new Visa has some new rules and we inform you about it
Iran Visa new Requirments:
- All rules from before are still there.
- All passengers should have trackable vaccination confirmation from their government*
- 72 hours before travel to Iran, you should have a Negative PCR Test.
- In the airport, you should have the negative PCR test paper in the English Language
- Iran has this right to block the high-risk country mentioned by WHO at anytime
* About the trackable Vaccination Confirmation, the countries have several ways to do it. Some of them like Iran have online Docs with QR codes and some of them have Paper Documents with stamps. It depends on your country.
Note 1: Iran just accept the Passengers who take at least 2 doz of approved vaccines
Note 2: The approved vaccines in Iran is in this list:
- Sputnik V
- Sinopharm (BBIBP)
- Sinopharm (WIBP)
- Co Iran Barekat
- Johnson & Johnson
Note 3: For requesting a visa you should upload your vaccination documents. You can request Iran from our application by clicking here.
After all, you can try an Iran visa and we are here to help you. As you may know, we have a wide range of services for travel to Iran and we accept all of our services fees with online payment.
Our services include Iran Visa, Domestic or International Flights, Bus or Train tickets in Iran, Arranging tours for groups, couples, or solos, booking hotels in any Iranian cities or locations, and arranging any type of transfers or airport transfers. we are a complete Travel Arrangement.