Located 9 km southwest of Sarvestan, it is a large monument made of stone and gypsum. This monument dates back to the Sassanian period and to the time of Bahram-Gour (420-438 AD).
Mehrnevsi, his well-known minister ordered the construction of this palace. Since 1956, major renovations took place. This monument has been registered on the list of National Monuments of Iran.