Shapouri House is from early Pahlavid reign and is located in front of Ahli Street, Anvari Street in Shiraz. The monument was registered on 16th of Mehr 1379 as one of Iran’s national monuments with registration number 2781.
This monument was being built from 1310 until 1315 by master engineer Abolghasem, the well-known architecture of Shiraz and was owned by Abdolsaheb Shapouri, one of the great merchants in Shiraz. Shapouri House and Garden are precious examples of their time and represent the innovation and creativity of plans, facades and structures. The innovations applied on the structure of this garden have turned it into an Iranian-European garden.
Some of the invaluable features of Shapouri House are the western (major) facade decorations, circular and designed gaseous columns, tiling’s with archaemenids designs on the upper porch.
Visiting this monument is free for the public and there is a restaurant, cafe and an exhibition of cultural and art works of Fars Province.